Small Business Action Plan By Constant Contact
You might not think now is the time to acquire new customers, but by effectively communicating with your existing customers you are in effect laying the groundwork to acquire new ones when your business operations come back online – however that looks.
Furthermore, some local businesses are enjoying lower advertising costs across both Google & Facebook.
Not because they’re greedy or even opportunistic – because they are serving their communities.
We saw this resource today and wanted to share – full discourse, we are a Constant Contact channel partner.
Constant Contact is here to offer a support kit with guidance, new ways to boost business, and inspiration from other small business owners to help you figure out what to do next.
Download your Small Business Action Plan today:
The Small Business Action Plan Includes:
- Make A Plan: Download your Small Business Action Plan and learn specific steps you can take for your industry to find solutions and protect your business.
- Talk To An Expert: Contact their live Helpline to talk 1:1 with a marketing advisor who has expertise in your industry and learn how you can implement your Small Business Action Plan. – 855-235-7083
- Engage & Sell Online: Website Builder and ecommerce tools are FREE for all Constant Contact email marketing packages to help you market during this uncertain time. It is now easier than ever to get your online store up and running to sell products, gift cards or virtual classes, and communicate to customers fast.
- Learn New Skills: Join daily at 11am EST for a live demonstration of how to get started with your Constant Contact tools.
- Get To Work: Join a weekly webinar series for practical advice about putting your Action Plan to work.
- Get Expert Help: Set up your online store and design your new website with a matching email template. Plus, manage your marketing for you with a variety of plans to meet your budget and needs — now at a reduced cost.
- Open An Online Store: Create a free online storefront and easily sell products, services, or gift cards with credit card payments.
- Sell In More Places: Sell your products across marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy with Ecomdash. Consolidate all orders into one platform and keep your products synced 24/7. To help you get started, all Constant Contact users get a special offer.
- Apply for Relief Funding: Constant Contact has partnered with Kabbage to help you access critical funds through SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program. Apply online for the relief funds your business needs.